my last hackystat problem blog was solved pretty swiftly see the mailing list; SensorBase REST API now includes "snapshot", performance improved and DPD zero issue bug .
Tonight I tried to use the Telemetry Viewer to check some data points out. I used the Telemetry Viewer deployed on the public server (v.8.1.214) and i have Firefox 2.0. Check out the video for a description of the bug:
the problem seems to be the following:
1) all the charts for the project Hackystat doesn't seem to do anything in the viewer. i click on "Chart" and nothing happens. (in the video you see the app flicker, but nothing really happens.)
2) i can't seem to see my data in the Default project. A script error appears. and i get an empty blue chart.
1) i'm not sure if the public version of the Telemetry Viewer is the latest and greatest version.
2) does it supposed to work with the version of Firefox i have? or is anything else on the client side preventing the right functionality?
3) has no one else seen these problems?
it works locally at our work place.. not sure whats wrong with the public server.